- Open the stem clamp.
- Press in the stem adjustment pin and lift (or lower) the Handlebar.
- Once adjusted to your desired height, make sure the stem pin is lined up through the guide holes.
- Tighten and close the stem clamp.
CAUTION: The stem pin will not keep the stem secure, please male sure the Stem Clamp is tightened and closed prior to riding.
- Slide down the stem release towards the front of the scooter.
- While holding the stem release down, raise the stem into the upright position.
- The stem will be secured in the upright position once you hear the stem release click back into place.