The serial number of your Jetson Beam scooter is located on the very bottom of the scooter deck. You will see your Beam serial number on a black sticker with the Jetson Electric logo on it.
The Jetson Beam is designed for ages 13+ and can reach up to 10-15 miles on a single charge. Keep in mind that range varies depending on rider weight, riding style, speed, terrain, and other factors.
Once your Jetson Beam password has been set it cannot be changed for security reasons. We strongly recommend to write down or retain your password for ease of access.
The Jetson Beam E02 error means low voltage and typically is resolved by charging your battery in full. When you plug your product in, are the indicator lights on the charger functioning? Red means the item is in the process of charging, green/blue mean the charge is complete. If no lights are present or if the lights are different than the above mentioned sequence contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To pair your Jetson Beam with your Bluetooth enabled device, follow these steps:
1. Turn on the Jetson Beam so that it will become discoverable on your device.
2. Make sure the Bluetooth function in your handheld device is turned on.
3. Open the Ride Jetson app in your device, and locate the Bluetooth icon in the top left corner.
4. Tap on the Bluetooth icon, and from the device list, select your Jetson Beam.
5. You will be prompted to enter a password. Default password is “000000”
6. Your Ride Jetson app should now be paired with your Jetson Beam, and ready to use.
NOTE: When your app is not connected via Bluetooth, the Bluetooth logo in the app will be white. When your app is connected via Bluetooth, the Bluetooth logo in the app will turn green.
To power off your Jetson Beam press and hold the throttle and hand brake down for 3 seconds.
The recommended age for this product is 13+
We recommend filling the Jetson Beam tire with air before your first ride. Riding on a partially filled tire will cause it to go flat or need replacement. If you need replacement assistance, click HERE to file a warranty claim.