Our manufacturer’s guarantee that our product will be free of faulty parts or defects for at least one year. If your product experiences damage after the warranty expires, we stock spare parts for all products at a reasonable rate.
Jetson offers support for all current models and can assist you in purchasing parts or locating a local repair service. For assistance, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or toll free at 1-888-976-9904
- Simply submit a warranty claim HERE and upload a copy of your receipt and a photo of the item, with a description of the issue.
- Our support team will diagnose and troubleshoot your issue.
- If the troubleshooting is unsuccessful and the board is within warranty, we will provide an RMA number and prepaid label which enables you to send the item to our facility for repair or replacement
- The item must be shipped within 7 days of RMA issuance or it will be refused and returned to sender
- Upon receipt, your item will be inspected, diagnosed and repaired or replaced. Typical turnaround time is 10-14 business days
- Return shipping will be covered on any repairs or replacements completed under the warranty.
- If our support technicians deem that there is no manufacturing defect found at the time of diagnosis, the customer will be responsible for repair and return shipping costs
We offer spare parts for most Jetson products exclusively on ridejetson.com.
- E-Bike Parts & Chargers
- E-Scooter Parts & Chargers
- Hoverboard Parts & Chargers
- JetKart Parts
- Folding Bike Parts
If you need assistance in choosing your item, please contact us at email@example.com or toll-free 1-888-976-9904
In order to file a warranty claim, we will need a receipt or proof of purchase. We will do our best to assist you in locating the receipt from a retail gift registry purchase. Alternatively, you can try contacting the gift giver or the store for purchase confirmation.
All warranty replacements must be validated with proof of purchase. If you cannot locate your receipt, please contact the store directly.
If the product is within one year of purchase (check your receipt) then contact Jetson for support. If you purchased the product more than a year ago, please contact the extended warranty provider for support.
Extended warranty differs by product - contact the third-party provider for details.
Jetson offers extended warranty on some products - in order to qualify, you must purchase the product and the extended warranty at the same time through www.ridejetson.com
Please have the following handy when you go to file your warranty claim:
- Proof of purchase – receipt from retailer
- Serial number
- Picture of the damage
- Description of how damage occurred
- Name and shipping address
Water damage is not covered by warranty. Generally speaking the electronic components on all of our devices are sealed, from the motor to battery to head unit. Our products are water-resistant, but not water-proof and expected to be able to handle minimal water without any issues. If possible, try not to completely submerge your product. If you fall into a water, make sure the it is recovered quickly and allow to dry off.If caught in unexpected rain, locate shelter immediately to preserve your devices functionality.