Lithium-Ion rechargeable batteries require routine maintenance and care in their use and handling to maintain the estimated battery life of about two to three years or 300 to 500 charge cycles. Follow the tips below to achieve the maximum battery life for your lithium-ion rechargeable battery!
- Review the charging time for your Jetson product in the manual, and be sure to not overcharge your battery!
- Routinely check the battery’s charge status - Lithium-Ion batteries continue to slowly discharge (self-discharge) when not in use or while in storage.
- If a battery is stored or otherwise unused for an extended period of time, be sure to complete the following battery maintenance checklist.
- 1. Charge or discharge the battery to approximately 50% of capacity before storage.
- 2. Charge the battery to approximately 50% of capacity at least once every six months.
- 3. Remove the battery and store it separately from the product.
- 4. Store the battery at temperatures between 5 °C and 20 °C (41 °F and 68 °F).
- (Please note, higher temperatures above 20 °C or 68 °F reduce the battery storage life.)
This holiday season, shipping capacity for delivering packages is anticipated to be at an all-time high across the country. That’s why we are advising Jetson customers to order no later than December 6 to guarantee Christmas delivery.
We really appreciate your understanding and patience. Thank you.
We offer spare parts for most Jetson products exclusively on ridejetson.com.
- E-Bike Parts & Chargers
- E-Scooter Parts & Chargers
- Hoverboard Parts & Chargers
- JetKart Parts
- Folding Bike Parts
If you need assistance in choosing your item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or toll-free 1-888-976-9904
Most Jetson devices come equipped with an internal battery that may be replaced by our authorized repair center. Models with external batteries that can be replaced at home are available in our Spare Parts section for purchase. Please note that batteries are not covered in your one-year warranty. For assistance purchasing spare parts, please reach out to our support team at email@example.com.
Jetson products are water-resistant, not waterproof. As with most electric vehicles, exposure to large amounts of water could result in damages not covered by warranty - be careful to keep your device safe from rain and water damage!