The best part of ordering any new Jetson is receiving it. Here’s what you need to know about where we ship our products—and how.
How we ship
- Jetson products are shipped via ground shipping with FedEx —with the exception of some parts and accessories that we send through USPS.
- Shipping timelines vary depending on the distance being traveled from our West Coast warehouses.
- For holiday delivery, orders must be placed by the end of the day on December 14.
- Due to the size and nature of our products, many of which contain lithium-ion batteries, expedited shipping is not available.
Where we ship
- Orders can be placed for delivery within the U.S. excluding Alaska and Hawaii.
- Shipping is not available to PO Boxes.
- With the exception of some parts and accessories that are shipped via USPS, most of our products cannot be shipped to APO addresses.
- We do not currently offer international shipping for orders placed on RideJetson.com, though retailers in other countries—including the U.K. and Canada—do carry a selection of our products. If you’re looking for a Jetson outside of the U.S., our retailers may be able to send a Jetson your way.
- Shipping for all orders placed on RideJetson.com costs $9.95 for all orders placed on RideJetson.com for delivery within the continguous U.S.
- Will your Jetson be a gift? (So nice of you!) Unfortunately, we do not currently offer gift wrapping services.
- Shipping protection is offered by Extend to cover in-transit mishaps. You can add it to your online shopping cart along with your product.