We feel you: Once you’ve ordered a new Jetson, it’s hard to think about anything other than its arrival. We work hard to make sure you’re not waiting too long. Here’s what you can expect in terms of timing and tracking:
Purchases made on RideJetson.com are processed and packed up at our warehouses on the U.S. West Coast within one to two business days after the order has been placed. It can take another day or so for our shipping carriers—FedEx and, for some spare parts, USPS—to pick up packages and load them into their trucks.
Then, your purchase travels via ground shipping. After a shipment leaves our warehouse, average transport times are as follows:
- To the West Coast: one to two business days
- To the Midwest: three to four business days
- To the East Coast: five to six business days
A few quick notes:
- For holiday delivery, orders must be placed by December 16.
- Expedited or overnight shipping is not available for most purchases on RideJetson.com. However, we have partnered with Amazon to offer some items on our website through their Buy with Prime program — notated by a "Buy with Prime" button on that product's page on our site. Amazon Prime members who select the Buy with Prime option will benefit from Amazon Prime's fast and free shipping model. An estimated delivery date will be provided during the checkout process.
Within minutes after placing your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation email. Hang tight: As soon as your shipment has been assigned a tracking number by one of our carriers, you’ll receive another email with a link to track your product in transit.
If you logged in to your RideJetson.com account before placing your order or using the prompt at checkout, you can log back in at any time to access that tracking information, too. (Don’t yet have an account? You can create one here.)
The status of purchases made on RideJetson.com using the Buy with Prime program can be checked in the "My Orders" area of your Amazon account.
A Jetson’s journey from us to you is almost always swift and steady—but sometimes shipments hit a snag. Should you encounter one of these situations, here’s what to do:
- You placed an order but have not yet received tracking information
High-volume shopping times of year, such as the weeks leading up to holidays, are also high-volume shipping times of year—so sometimes pack-up and carrier pick-up take a little longer than usual.
Nevertheless, if five days have passed since you placed your order and you have still not received tracking information, reach out to us. We’ll look into what might be causing the hold-up and work to move your product past it.
- Your shipment seems stuck in “label created” status
It’s possible that your shipment is already on the move! Occasionally, carriers load packages onto their trucks and only conduct their first scan of them when they get them to their hub processing centers. Your shipment’s tracking status will be updated as soon as that happens.
If your shipment has been in “label created” status for 7 days, contact us so that we can look into its whereabouts.
- Your package arrived damaged or was marked as “delivered” but you did not receive it
It’s unfortunate—but, sometimes, in-transit incidents do happen. Don’t fret: there are people and processes ready to remedy things.
You can reach out to your shipping carrier or directly to us for support—and we’ll help get the problem resolved.
Changing or canceling an order
Orders are often prepared for shipment just a few hours after being placed. If you’d like to make changes to your order or cancel it altogether, reach out to us as soon as possible: We’ll do our best to intercept it and make the requested changes.
More details about our shipping polices can be found here. We’re so glad to have you as a customer.