Lost charger? Busted tire tube? Major bummer—but we’re here to help. Jetson has replacement parts (and accessories!) available for purchase for many of our products.
Available parts and accessories
Here are some of the parts we keep on hand—and why you might need them:
- Kickstands – To replace a damaged one
- Brake calipers – Because brake pads wear down over time
- Bike seats – For a fresh new spot to sit
- Pedals and foot pegs – Sometimes these can get bent or damaged
- Chargers – To replace lost ones or have a spare around
- Extra hardware: bolts and such – For when one goes missing
- Velcro straps for JetKarts – If your originals wear out from use
- Bike rims – Impact can cause bending or damage
- Tire and tube sets – Flats happen...
- Fenders – … and so do cracks
We also have accessories, including:
- Bike baskets – For carrying all your goodies!
- Light-up training wheels – For skill building…and style
Important things to note
- For safety reasons and because certain repairs can be complicated, we do not offer replacement parts for internal components or batteries. (If something has gone wrong with the inner workings of your Jetson, do not try to open it up! Instead, reach out to us for troubleshooting and product support.)
- We cannot verify the authenticity, quality, or compatibility of parts purchased through other vendors, so we recommend only ordering from RideJetson.com or through a member of the Jetson Care Team.
- Replacement parts are specific to certain Jetson models, so make sure what you’re ordering is one that will be compatible with your ride.
- Individually purchased parts and accessories are not covered under warranty.
- If your need for a replacement part is due to a malfunction that’s covered under our warranty, you might be eligible to receive that part at no cost.
Questions about purchasing parts—or how to swap the new for the old? We’ve got answers. Contact the Jetson Care Team by chat, and one of our specialists will make sure you get exactly what you need.