We think few better things exist than a reason to grab a new ride! If you’ve got a RideJetson.com discount code or have been the recipient of one of our gift cards, your biggest challenge will be choosing which Jetson to use it towards.
Gift cards and discount codes are super easy to use: Once you’ve added the product you’d like to your online cart, just key-in the discount code and/or your gift card’s unique identification number in the space allotted for it at check-out. Then, click “Apply”—and you’ll see the total amount due go down accordingly.
If you’re lucky enough to have both a gift card AND a discount code—rock on! You can use both in the same purchase: Just enter one after another. (Be sure to click “Apply” after entering each one.)
There are a few other things to note about cards and codes. Here’s the intel:
- Jetson gift cards are delivered digitally by email. As soon as one arrives in your inbox, it’s ready to use.
- You can use a gift card multiple times—until the full amount of the card is used up, or it expires. (Be sure to check the original email for that expiration date!)
- Gift cards can be used to purchase anything on our website—except more gift cards.
- If the total amount of your purchase exceeds the value of your gift card, you’ll be able to take care of the balance using another form of payment.
If you’d like to purchase a gift card—and give someone else the excitement of a new ride—you can do that right on our website—any time day or night.
- Certain discount codes have specific terms and conditions, so make sure you read the fine print. Some, for example, can only be used once; expire on certain dates; are applicable only towards the purchase of certain products or product categories; or are linked to specific email addresses and can only be used for purchases made using that address.
- Only one discount code can be used per order.
- Discount codes cannot be applied to the purchase of gift cards.
- For an order of multiple products, limits can be made at the discretion of Jetson to the number of products for which the discount will be applied.