After it’s made, every Jetson product is given its very own serial number. That serial number (SN) is just like your fingerprint: totally unique and especially helpful for identification purposes.
You’ll need that number to register your product with us or file a warranty claim—but, like your product's SKU, it’s a good idea to have it handy any time you reach out to Jetson Care. With those numbers, we can help identify your specific Jetson model and then target our support and troubleshooting tips accordingly.
- Jetson’s serial numbers are usually 17 characters long and contain both letters and numbers. (Here’s an example: 60000ABC000012345)
- Make sure you look for the serial number on the product itself—NOT the box or any packaging.
- The serial number will usually be printed on a black and white sticker that is then adhered to your product. For some bike models, though, it will be engraved directly into the bike frame.
Where to look
Here’s where you can find your serial number:
Kick scooters and e-scooters – Check the side or underside of the deck. (That’s the thing your feet go on.
Hoverboards – Turn your ride upside down and look for the sticker next to one of the wheels.
Bikes and e-bikes – Depending on your model, there are three places a serial number could be:
- On the stem of the bike frame below the handlebar
- On the bike frame near where the seat’s attached
- On the lower part of the bike frame in between the pedal area and the front tire
JetKarts – Go low: Look on the underside of the seat frame.
Kids’ bikes – Scope out the bike frame between the seat and the pedals.
Kids’ ride-ons – Serial numbers will be on the underside of the product or on the bottom of the seat.
How’d it go? If you’re still struggling to find your SN, just reach out to us for further assistance. Our chatbot extraordinaire, J., is online 24/7. Between 10am to 6pm EST, the human members of our Jetson Care Team can also jump in on any conversation.