The Alpha L JetKart Combo is something spectacular, isn’t it? A ride on this thing brightens any day. (Special shout-out to its ultra-cool lava LED lighting effect.)
Before you get out there and light. it. up. at speeds up to 9 mph, you’ll need to get that seat secured. Word on the street is that it can be tricky—so we’ve got troubleshooting tips to help. Grab all the bits and pieces included in the box, and let’s get your Alpha saddled up.
What you’ll need
This part of the assembly process will require:
- Four bolts (These look like screws.)
- Four washers (These are the small, flat “O”-shaped rings.)
- The JetKart seat
- The JetKart frame
- The wrench included in the box
Helpful hint: You do not need any stand-alone nuts to get the seat attached. Nuts are already pre-installed into holes in the bottom of the seat, and they’re ready to receive the bolts that you’ll screw into them.
Attaching the seat
Ready to roll? Here’s how to get the seat secured.
- Slip a washer onto each bolt.
- Position the seat in place on the top of the frame. It should be at the back of the frame and facing forward.
- Working from the bottom up, screw one bolt/washer combo through each hole on the frame and into the pre-installed nuts in the bottom of the seat.
- Use the included wrench to tighten each bolt. (Be sure not to over-tighten! This could cause the seat to crack.)
Here’s a video to give you some visual assistance.
Success? Congrats! You’re ready to move forward with the rest of the assembly process that’s detailed in the Alpha’s user manual. When you’re ready to put your Alpha on the hoverboard, we’ve got a helpful “how-to” article here.
Remember: If you need assistance with assembly—or anything Alpha-related—the quickest and easiest way to reach the Jetson Care Team is by starting a chat online.