To charge your Element scooter, first plug the charger into the wall (charger light will illuminate blue/green) before plugging into Charging Port on your scooter. Once connected to your scooter charger light will turn from green/blue to red (indicating it is charging). Once charge is complete, charger light will return back to blue/green. Remember not to turn on the Element while it’s charging and never exceed charging the battery more than 4 hours.
- How do I enable my Jetson Element kick to start feature?
- How long does it take to fully charge a Jetson scooter battery?
- Where is the serial number on my Jetson Element scooter?
- How do I switch my Element scooter display from kilometers to miles per hour?
- How do I turn on the headlight for my Jetson Element Scooter