Returning products purchased on RideJetson.com
If you ordered your product directly on RideJetson.com, you’re in the right place! Here’s the scoop on returns for items purchased directly through us:
- Jetson will gladly accept the return of unused products purchased on RideJetson.com between January 1 and November 14 within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- We offer an extended return window at the end of the year to accommodate holiday season gifting. Return requests for products purchased on RideJetson.com between November 15 and December 31 can be made through January 31 of the next calendar year.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping fees and ensuring that the product arrives undamaged.
- Products that are returned in lightly used condition or without original packaging are subject to a restocking fee equal to 20% of the original product purchase price. The remaining 80% will be issued as credit towards another purchase on RideJetson.com.
All good? If you’re ready to start a return, here are the steps you’ll need to take:
- Reach out to the Jetson Care Team to get a return started. You’ll be given an RMA (Return Merchandize Authorization) number and the address for where to ship your product. Here’s a tip: The quickest and best way to reach Jetson Care is by starting a chat.
- Pack the product in its original packaging or a sturdy box to ensure that it makes its way back to us without incurring any damage.
- Write the RMA number clearly on the outside of the box.
- Ship the item back to us using your preferred carrier. Once we receive and inspect the product–and if everything looks good–we will process the refund (or store credit in the case of lightly used products) within five business days.
Returning Jetson products purchased elsewhere
Unfortunately, we can’t process a return for a Jetson product bought through another retailer. In that case, you’ll need to reach out directly to that retailer to learn about their return policies and process.
Exchanging a product
Want something else instead? No problem!
Jetson does not currently exchange products in a single transaction. However, you can return your original product using the info and instructions above and then place a brand-new order for the Jetson product you’d prefer to have.